I offer one-on-one conflict coaching for individuals who are looking for specific, directed training in effective communication. This is not therapy; this is solution-focused dialogue centered on assisting you to build the skills necessary to navigate a conflict at home, work, or in the community.
Conflict coaching can help you:
- identify your own assumptions and blind spots when in conflict with another person
- build reflecting and re-framing skills to enable you to hear where the other person is coming from
- learn skills to communicate your position and feelings
- feel more confident dealing with conflict
Fee: $150 for three 50-minute sessions
**Please note: these are individual coaching sessions. If you want to participate in mediation with another person, please view my mediation services
I offer a variety of training programs for organizations and community groups. I can offer half-day, full-day, or multi-day training. Some of the topics I cover are:
- Conflict Resolution Basics
- Conflict Resolution for the Workplace
- How to Listen: Values-Based Communication
- Communication Skills for Leaders and Managers
- Navigating Difficult Conversations: At Home, Work, or in the Community
Fee: Contact me to discuss your needs for training. I am happy to provide you with a quote.